Education Programs for Health Plans/Qualified Health Plans (QHPs)
2014 Health Plan Accreditation Standards Seminar
Our 2014 Health Plan Standards took effect January 1, 2014. This program will provide an in-depth review of the 2014 Standards, including guidelines for meeting them. The Standards include chapters to help you comply with state and federal requirements, and to help Qualified Health Plans (QHPs) comply with the new requirement of the Affordable Care Act to report quality performance measures.
In this one-day seminar, you will learn:
- How our Standards are tailored to meet the needs of Health Plans, with a focus on care management and care coordination
- The process of collection of outcomes data for your members
- Accreditation programs focused on Dental Health Plans and Behavioral Health Plans
Our expert faculty will answer all of your questions and ensure that you understand the AAAHC accreditation process for health plans.
Date: Thursday, March 13, 2014
Registration fee: $400.00
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance at the 1-day session.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks. Hotel and travel costs are NOT included.
- A copy of the 2014 Accreditation Standards for Health Plans, including review guidelines.
Click here to register online.
Location: Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina
Rate: $194* [Be sure to mention AAAHC to receive the special rate. Rate valid until February 19, 2014 but rooms may sell out prior to that date.]
Room reservations: 888-789-3090 or click here to reserve your room on line
Cancellations and Substitutions
For cancellations received before March 4, there is a cancellation fee of $125 per registrant. Registrants unable to attend may send an alternate without penalty. Registrants sending an alternate must notify AAAHC in writing, prior to the first day of the program for which they are registered. The registration fee is non-refundable for cancellations received on or after March 4.
Americans with Disabilities Act
If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to attend this program, please call 847.853.6060 and ask to speak to Pat Mead, Meeting Planner.