Healthcare Consultants International
Healthcare Consultants International, Inc. (HCI) is a for-profit subsidiary of the Accreditation Association providing broad-based medical and surgical consulting services. The primary focus of Healthcare Consultants International is helping ambulatory health care organizations prepare for accreditation, licensure and certification. Whether you are seeking accreditation for the first time or renewing your accreditation, HCI provides cost-effective consulting to help you navigate the process successfully.
HCI Provides Services in the Following Areas:
- Accreditation Preparation
- Medicare Certification Preparation
- Regulatory and Legislative Compliance (OSHA, HIPAA)
- Administrative, Anesthesia and Clinical Policies and Procedures
- Continuous Quality Management and Improvement Functions
- Physician and Staff Credentialing Process
For more information on HCI please visit its website at www.hciconsultants.com.
DISCLAIMER: HCI CONSULTING SERVICES ARE ENTIRELY SEPARATE AND INDEPENDENT FROM THE ACCREDITATION SERVICES OF AAAHC. ALL ACCREDITATION DECISIONS BY AAAHC ARE MADE WITHOUT REGARD AS TO WHETHER CONSULTING SERVICES HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY HCI OR ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION.