Benchmarking & Patient Satisfaction Studies
Benchmarking studies are open to all ambulatory health care centers, whether AAAHC-accredited or not. Participation helps organizations perform clinical performance measurement and build quality improvement programs.
January-June 2017 topics are now open for registration.
NEW FOR 2017:
- Safe Injection Practices - This study is open to any ambulatory healthcare organization that administers injections and focuses on important components of safe practice.
- Yag Laser Posterior Capsulotomy
- Cataract Extraction with Lens Insertion
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Pain Management - Low Back Injection
- Primary/Specialty Non-Surgical Care
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Surgical/Procedural Services Study
Click here to register for a current benchmarking study.
If you have a discount code and qualify for a complimentary study please click here.
Surgical/Procedural Patient Satisfaction Study
All ambulatory surgery centers, whether AAAHC-accredited or not, are eligible to participate. This patient satisfaction study looks at how patients perceive and experience the quality of the care they receive. This study is ongoing and you can enroll at any time.
Patient satisfaction studies are not benchmarking studies; however, participation can help your organization meet patient satisfaction Standards in the Accreditation Handbook for Ambulatory Health Care and the Accreditation Handbook for Medicare Deemed Status Surveys.
Click here to register for a patient satisfaction study.
Why choose our studies?
- AAAHC Institute studies are designed specifically for the ambulatory care environment.
- AAAHC Institute studies are NOT burdensome. Study tools are brief and simple to use. Once collected, any staff member can enter the case data into a secure on-line tool.
- AAAHC Institute reports are easy to read and include graphic displays that allow readers to understand results at-a-glance.
- AAAHC Institute studies enable you to trend performance over time through repeated examination of specific topics.
Have questions or need help?
Email email@example.com or call 847.324.7747.