Start your accreditation journey 1095 Strong
AAAHC inspires organizational quality readiness
- Leader in ambulatory health care accreditation
- Nationally recognized quality improvement standards developed by ambulatory experts
- Survey experience founded on a peer-based, educational approach to onsite review
- 1095 Strong, quality every day philosophy emphasizes the importance of quality practices throughout all 1,095 days of the accreditation term
- Ongoing engagement with tools, resources, and relevant education that bring value to your organization
AAAHC implemented the transformational 1095 Strong, quality every day philosophy, a call-to-action that equips ambulatory organizations with the best of what you need to operationalize quality practices. The 1095 Strong initiative centers on providing accreditation tools, resources, and relevant education to bring meaningful value to organizations and promote compliance with the Standards, all 1,095 days of the accreditation term.
From the time your organization submits the application to the time of the survey and beyond, AAAHC provides high-quality health care through accreditation with its 1095 Strong drivers.
- Ongoing Engagement
- Excellence & Relevance
- Accelerated Readiness
- Surveyor Expertise