Continue the ovations with the AAAHC Marketing Kit
Organizations that earn AAAHC Accreditation or Certification embody the philosophy of 1095 Strong, quality every day, a transformational movement spearheaded by AAAHC to equip ambulatory leaders with the best of what they need to operationalize quality practices. The three-year, or 1,095 days, of the accreditation cycle is a critical time when ambulatory health organizations, with help from proven experts, can develop vital everyday habits that enable leaders in the industry to provide the utmost in quality care to their patients.
AAAHC offers a complete set of marketing resources to help you promote your accreditation or certification to professional organizations, media, and the public. These documents are intended to act as guidelines for customizing your approach. Tailoring marketing activities and materials to meet your organization’s specific needs will greatly enhance their effectiveness.
AAAHC sends each organization that achieves accreditation or certification a package to celebrate this impressive milestone. The package includes:
- One complimentary 12” x 16” certificate, ready for you to frame and display at your organization. Hold an official ceremony to commemorate the unveiling of your framed certificate. Invite patients, community and business leaders, and colleagues to attend. Take time to share the meaning of the certificate with attendees through presentations by key staff and medical providers. Combine the event with other programs such as a tour of your facility, health related workshops, screenings, or other awareness programs.
- Two complimentary window clings that will look great on your facility’s doors or windows.
Access certificate resources
Have questions about your certificates? Click here to access FAQs
- Order additional Certificates of Accreditation or Certification here
As you celebrate this milestone, we encourage you to share your achievement with your community.
View and download logos and logo usage guidelines, a sample news release, and other documents to help you announce and market your AAAHC Accreditation to patients, staff, stakeholders, and your local health care community.
- Prepare a professional news release. Use on your organization’s letterhead to announce your accreditation to local newspapers, radio, and television stations Consider adding personalized quotes from your medical and administrative staff and include information about your organization’s history within the community. Use the guidelines on preparing a professional news release
- Use the AAAHC logo. As an accredited organization, you are entitled to use the AAAHC logo on your marketing materials. The logo is available in an electronic format (see below).
- Notify your colleagues. Both accreditation and certification are important to your organization. By communicating your dedication to quality health care, you will serve as a leader to those around you who are just beginning to explore the benefits of accreditation or certification through AAAHC. Share the news of your accomplishment with your friends and colleagues by writing a personalized letter.
Sample news releases and announcement letters offer templates for your own personalized marketing campaign. Personalize them for your own organization’s letterhead. Send the press release to your local media. The announcement letter is suited to third-party payers, business and community leaders and contacts, local government agencies, local medical societies, professional organizations and patients.
Sample news releases
Sample announcement letters
AAAHC accreditation and certification logos are available in the categories below. Files are suitable for general use and printing.