Experience 1095 Learn
To register for AAAHC benchmarking studies, webinars, and other education offerings, visit learn.aaahc.org
- Choose the learning opportunity for which you would like to purchase, by clicking the course icon under the featured courses or searching the course under the catalog.
- Click the down arrow to view the full description of your selected course offering, and then click the pricing button of the course located in the upper right to add it to the shopping cart.
- Enter the quantity (you can purchase multiple seats) and click the proceed to checkout button to continue.
- Sign in with your existing 1095 Learn user email and password, or click the sign up button to create a new user account.
- To complete your purchase, proceed to checkout with the shipping and credit card information.
If you purchase one seat, you will receive an email with your receipt and a follow-up email with course enrollment instructions.
If you purchase multiple seats, in the receipt you can find a key ID and a login URL. You do not need to be the learning course participant to purchase the seats. The key is eligible for use for the number of seats you have purchased. Please forward the key ID and the login URL to each participant for online self‐registration.
After purchasing, you can log in to 1095 Learn to access your purchased course from “My Courses.”
More information about Benchmarking Studies
- Complete the online registration to choose the benchmarking studies for the year 2021
- You will receive emails which include the study IDs, information on study materials/instructions and the first online survey
- About two to three months after each study period ends (mid‐September 2021 for the Jan‐Jun segment and mid‐March 2021 for the Jul‐Dec segment), you may download and/or print the all study reports through the resources tab
For benchmarking study questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
For general 1095 Learn questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org