AAAHC Career Opportunities
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Options
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401k Plan–Pre and Post tax retirement savings program
- Company Sponsored Retirement Contribution
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Pay for Performance Program
- Free Parking (Skokie Only)
- Commuter Benefits (Transit/Parking)
- Employee Referral Program
AAAHC is always looking for highly qualified, motivated individuals to join us. If you are a hard-working, customer-focused individual with the skills, knowledge and experience to complement our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
With over 50 employees and multiple professional disciplines in our office, there may be an interesting opportunity for you here. AAAHC offers roles in Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing and Communications, and Accreditation Services.
For information about becoming a Surveyor for AAAHC, click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Veteran/Disability