Registration Fees & Policies
2019 Registration Fees
Early bird registration: $895*
Regular registration: $995
* Early bird fees apply to registrations received on or before:
- June 5 for the June program in Anaheim, CA
The program registration fee includes:
- Attendance at two full-day sessions
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks on both days, plus a networking reception on Friday. Hotel and travel costs are NOT included.
- AAAHC Accreditation Handbook for Ambulatory Health Care
Cancellations and Substitutions
For cancellations received 30 days or less prior to the conference start date, there is a cancellation fee of $125 per registrant. Registrants unable to attend may send an alternate without a fee. Registrants sending an alternate must notify AAAHC in writing prior to the first day of the program. The full registration fee is non-refundable if AAAHC does not receive a cancellation notice prior to the conference start date.
Americans with Disabilities Act
If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to attend this program, please call 312.596.5299 and ask to speak to Colleen Miglio, Meeting Planner.