NEW FOR 2017:
- Safe Injection Practices - This study is open to any ambulatory healthcare organization that administers injections and focuses on important components of safe practice.
- Yag Laser Posterior Capsulotomy
- Cataract Extraction with Lens Insertion
- Pain Management - Low Back Injection
- Primary/Specialty Non-Surgical Care
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Surgical/Procedural Services Study
Click here to register for a current benchmarking study.
If you have a discount code and qualify for a complimentary study please click here.
All ambulatory surgery centers, whether AAAHC-accredited or not, are eligible to participate. This patient satisfaction study looks at how patients perceive and experience the quality of the care they receive. This study is ongoing and you can enroll at any time.
Patient satisfaction studies are not benchmarking studies; however, participation can help your organization meet patient satisfaction Standards in the Accreditation Handbook for Ambulatory Health Care and the Accreditation Handbook for Medicare Deemed Status Surveys.
Click here to register for a patient satisfaction study.