Get engaged with AAAHC
Participation on an Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) Governance Unit (i.e., GU; committee) is a great way to get engaged, network with quality like-minded peers, stay up-to-date on quality practices that work for you, your organization, and your patients, and contribute to the design and delivery of accreditation/certification programs, related education and tools that improve the quality of care provided across the ambulatory health care field. If you are unable to meet the volunteer obligations as outlined in the Governance Unit charge, please refrain from applying until your professional and personal schedules will allow you to fully participate. Refer to the specific Governance Unit charges for details on participation expectations.
- GU members are selected with consideration for appropriate areas of expertise, health care experience and a balance of perspectives to support the charge of the GU and the AAAHC.
- Additional Eligibility Criteria for Accreditation Committee and Accreditation Work Group appointments:
- Must serve as an AAAHC Surveyor in good standing
- Must have completed at least 10 surveys within five years, at least three as a chairperson, and have successfully completed one retraining program
- The Corporation shall not discriminate against any person or group of persons on the basis of race, culture, ethnicity, age, religion, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or disability in the services it provides, in its policies, or in its actions.
- Complete the AAAHC Engagement Application.
- Upload your current curriculum vitae.
- Upload two reference letters.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org