Posted in: Announcements
The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) proudly shares that more than two-thirds of the ASC organizations recognized with The Leapfrog Group’s first-ever Top Ambulatory Surgery Center Award achieved accreditation through AAAHC. This demonstrates our clients’ dedication to the AAAHC 1095 Strong, quality every day philosophy and commitment to excellence in quality care. Amidst the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we applaud the nine AAAHC-accredited award recipients who strive to consistently go above and beyond to uphold the AAAHC Standards and provide high-value care.
The Leapfrog Group recognized these facilities after evaluating several areas of ASC performance, including staffing, patient experience, hand hygiene, surgical checklist protocols, and error prevention.
AAAHC-accredited organizations that earned the award:
- Baptist Medical Park Surgery Center (Pensacola, FL)
- Grand Rapids (MI) Ophthalmology Surgical Care Center
- Reno (NV) Orthopedic Surgery Center
- Kernersville (NC) Outpatient
- Surgical Eye Center (Greensboro, NC)
- Wolf River Surgery Center (Germantown, TN)
- Knoxville (TN) Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Lebonheur East Surgery Center II (Memphis, TN)
- Fredericksburg (VA) Ambulatory Surgery Center
According to The Leapfrog Group, “The new Leapfrog ASC Survey and coinciding Award collect and transparently report ASC performance, empowering purchasers to find the highest-value care and gives consumers the lifesaving information they need to make informed decisions for their health.”
We congratulate these AAAHC-Accredited ASCs and all the dedicated medical, nursing and administrative staff committed to outstanding standards of care. For more information, visit https://www.leapfroggroup.org/ratings-reports/top-ascs.