Posted in: Announcements
The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) proudly shares that more than two-thirds of the ASC organizations recognized with The Leapfrog Group’s Top Ambulatory Surgery Center Award achieved accreditation through AAAHC.
The Leapfrog Group recognized these facilities after evaluating several areas of ASC performance, including staffing, patient experience, hand hygiene, surgical checklist protocols, and error prevention.
AAAHC-accredited organizations that earned the award:
- HHC Hartford Surgery Center (CT)
- Glastonbury Surgery Center, LLC (CT)
- Lighthouse Surgery Center (CT)
- Baptist Health Surgery Center at South Miami (FL)
- Baptist Health Surgery Center – Plantation (FL)
- Baptist Health Endoscopy Center at Coral Springs (FL)
- Baptist Health Surgery Center at Miami Beach (FL)
- Reno Orthopedic Surgery Center (NV)
- St. Luke’s Endoscopy Center – Buxmont (PA)
- Knoxville Orthopaedic Surgery Center (TN)
According to The Leapfrog Group, “The new Leapfrog ASC Survey and coinciding Award collect and transparently report ASC performance, empowering purchasers to find the highest-value care and gives consumers the lifesaving information they need to make informed decisions for their health.”
We congratulate these AAAHC-Accredited ASCs and all the dedicated medical, nursing and administrative staff committed to outstanding standards of care. For more information, visit https://www.leapfroggroup.org/ratings-reports/top-ascs.