Posted in: COVID-19 Resources
Explore AAAHC COVID-19 updates
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to change the way the health care industry addresses safety and infection control and prevention.
For all programs, depending on the survey type, survey activities will include the addition of a readiness checklist that addresses disaster preparedness and infection control and prevention. Click below to download AAAHC Readiness Checklists.
Additional Guidance and Resources
- Download the COVID-19 whitepaper here
- Implications of COVID-19 on Quality of Care – Recorded webinar
- Panel discussion on Feb 10, 2021 highlights pandemic implications related specifically to care quality delivery
- IPC Series: COVID-19 Implications – Recorded Webinar
- Panel discussion on May 15, 2021 highlights pandemic implications related specifically to Infection Prevention & Control
For additional questions regarding the pandemic on your operations and services, please contact us