Research and data generate toolkit literature
The AAAHC Institute for Quality Improvement develops resources for internal use by ambulatory health care organizations and their teams. Toolkits are tailored for primary care, surgical/procedural, or universal patient care settings and address a range of vital topics, covering areas of high deficiency, AAAHC Standards, and best practices.
Each toolkit includes a description of the importance of the issue, a review of selected literature, and a process description or tool (e.g., checklist, sample forms) that you can put to use in your practice setting.
- Ambulatory Procedure Considerations for Obese Patients
- Ambulatory Surgery and Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Ambulatory Surgery and Preoperative Evaluation and Testing
- Ambulatory Surgery and Preventing Falls
- Ambulatory Surgery and VTE
- Flexible GI Endoscope Reprocessing
- Surgical/Procedural Checklists
- Allergy Documentation
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Care Coordination: Tracking Patient Tests and Referrals
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Emergency Drills
- Medication Reconciliation
- Pain Management
- Peer Review and Benchmarking
- Quality Improvement in Ambulatory Care
- Safe Injection Practices
AAAHC Quality Institute toolkits provide resources for the internal use of ambulatory health care organizations and are not intended for additional distribution without prior written permission of the AAAHC Quality Institute.