Welcome to our website. This Site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of https://www.aaahc.org/ (the “Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC) upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time on this page. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of AAAHC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Site Use. AAAHC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of AAAHC and AAAHC may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold AAAHC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AAAHC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AAAHC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and AAAHC or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of AAAHC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by AAAHC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of AAAHC.
- Termination. AAAHC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement nor your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information.
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
Attention: Legal Department
3 Parkway North, Suite 201, Deerfield, Illinois 60015