Partner with the ambulatory accreditation leader
Accreditation reflects your dedication to high-quality patient health care. You become part of an elite force of organizations that prioritize quality for your patients and staff. Accreditation is a distinguishing accomplishment that you can promote within the community you serve.
- Enables your organization to meet high patient-safety standards and achieve recognition for the services you provide
- Recognizes the quality of services you provide
- Demonstrates a commitment to providing high-quality health care with intentional organizational design
- Develops the practices and process needed to comply with federal, state, and local laws in addition to accreditation standards for the care you provide
- Qualify for Medicare and Medicaid certification without undergoing separate federal and state regulatory inspections
- Differentiates your organization with ongoing quality improvement benchmarks
- Places continuous improvement at the center of your culture
- Exemplifies distinguished outcomes in your community
- Provides vendors with documentation to provide to vendors as requested by business partners (i.e. insurance providers) and may lead to financial benefits and vendor advantages
- Attracts highly trained and experienced health care talent who appreciate the value of accreditation
- Provides the organizational structure and support to retain top talent
- Creates a path for ongoing education with peer-reviews and timely training topics
- Creates a system to mitigate and reduce risk with a customized and thorough review of your organization and best practice recommendations to continuously improve your patient outcomes
- Establishes a solid track record for the level of service you provide within your community and strengthens your ability to attract more interest in your services
AAAHC leads accreditation for ambulatory health care through nationally recognized quality improvement standards and a survey experience founded on a peer-based, educational approach to onsite review. The 1095 Strong, quality every day philosophy provides for ongoing client engagement throughout the three-year accreditation cycle through valuable and meaningful tools, resources, and education that continually improve the quality of care and provides a guiding influence about how quality is defined.
The AAAHC Certificate of Accreditation demonstrates an organization’s commitment to providing safe, high-quality services to its patients—every day of the 1,095-day accreditation cycle. AAAHC Accreditation is recognized by third-party payers, medical professional associations, liability insurance companies, state and federal agencies, and the public.
Explore and learn more
AAAHC accreditation provides ambulatory health care facilities with relevant standards and education for improvement of your patient care environment. AAAHC Standards reflect proven developments in medicine, technology, and specialty practice. We invite you to learn more about our accreditation programs below.