Highlight your specialty achievements with certification
Certification reflects your dedication to high-quality patient health care. You become part of an elite force of organizations that prioritize quality for your patients and staff. Certification is a distinguishing accomplishment that you can promote within the community you serve.
- Enables your organization to meet high patient-safety standards and achieve recognition for the services you provide
- Recognizes the quality of services you provide
- Demonstrates a commitment to providing high-quality health care with intentional organizational design
- Develops the practices and process needed to comply with federal, state, and local laws in addition to accreditation and certification standards for the care you provide
- Differentiates your organization with ongoing quality improvement benchmarks
- Places continuous improvement at the center of your culture
- Exemplifies distinguished outcomes in your community
- Provides vendors with documentation to provide to vendors as requested by business partners (i.e. insurance providers) and may lead to financial benefits and vendor advantages
- Attracts highly trained and experienced health care talent who appreciate the value of accreditation and certification
- Provides the organizational structure and support to retain top talent
- Creates a path for ongoing education with peer-reviews and timely training topics
- Creates a system to mitigate and reduce risk with a customized and thorough review of your organization and best practice recommendations to continuously improve your patient outcomes
- Establishes a solid track record for the level of service you provide within your community and strengthens your ability to attract more interest in your services
AAAHC leads certification for ambulatory health care through nationally recognized quality improvement standards and a survey experience founded on a peer-based, educational approach to onsite review. The 1095 Strong, quality every day philosophy provides for ongoing client engagement throughout the three-year certification cycle through valuable and meaningful tools, resources, and education that continually improve the quality of care and provides a guiding influence about how quality is defined.
AAAHC Advanced Orthopaedic Certification and Patient-Centered Medical Home Certification demonstrates an organization’s commitment to providing safe, high-quality services to its patients—every day of the 1,095-day accreditation cycle. AAAHC Certification Programs are recognized by third-party payers, medical professional associations, liability insurance companies, state and federal agencies, and the public.
Explore our certification programs
Strengthen your surgical specialty
- Build on your AAAHC accreditation and achieve a higher level of recognition for your specialty orthopaedic care with the Advanced Orthopaedic Certification program. Apply now
Demonstrate continuity of care in your Medical Home
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Certification focuses on a team-based health care model that delivers comprehensive, integrated care to maximize patient outcomes. Apply now