Your Achieving Accreditation experience starts here
The Achieving Accreditation conference will be held virtually Aug 1-3. The program will offer a blend of virtual engagements ranging from eLearning, to live panels, to peer-to-peer breakout sessions, to the Standards-focused content you know and love – all with prime time access to our expert faculty and staff.
Early Bird registration is $895 and is available through June 30. After this date, the full registration cost is $995 per attendee. Registration includes
- Attendance at general and elective sessions
- Accreditation Handbook for Ambulatory Health Care or Medicare Deemed Status (PDF)
- Access to recorded sessions for 30 days after the event
Details coming soon – Onsite Achieving Accreditation Dec 2 – 3
Achieving Accreditation purpose and objectives
The purpose of this program is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for a AAAHC accreditation survey, i.e., to ensure understanding of AAAHC Standards, and knowledge of how to apply the core and relevant adjunct standards in the specific ambulatory settings in which they work.
As a result of this program, a learner should be able to
- Describe the core and adjunct Standards that an ambulatory health care organization must meet to achieve AAAHC accreditation
- Assess the degree to which an organization is in compliance with the core and relevant adjunct Standards
- Analyze quality improvement projects for compliance with AAAHC Standards
Earn CNE/CASC hours with Achieving Accreditation
This activity will provide up to 15 AEUs and 2 IPCH (Infection Prevention Contact Hours) and up to 19 CEUs. This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
AAAHC will provide instructions on how to claim your credits post conference.
American with Disabilities Act
If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act to attend this program, please contact us