We make Achieving Accreditation accessible to you
- Mar 21 – 22, 2024 Onsite (Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld, Orlando)
Mar 2024 registration is open. Click here.
Download the Mar 2024 agenda here.
Download the Mar 2024 FAQs here.
About Achieving Accreditation
Our conference features AAAHC Standards-focused content, peer-to-peer breakout sessions, and prime time access to our expert faculty and staff.
- Learn Standards-focused content highlighting AAAHC Standards and related terminology
- Network with your peers
- Attend break out sessions
This event provides Primary Care and Surgical/Procedural peer groups with opportunities to connect on AAAHC Standards and delve into the strategies to effectively navigate Quality Management and Improvement. Receive a complimentary Accreditation Handbook for Ambulatory Health Care or Medicare Deemed Status (PDF).
Achieving Accreditation purpose and objectives
The purpose of this program is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for a AAAHC accreditation survey, i.e., to ensure understanding of AAAHC Standards, and knowledge of how to apply the core and relevant adjunct standards in the specific ambulatory settings in which they work.
As a result of this program, a learner should be able to
- Describe the universal and selective Standards that an ambulatory health care organization must meet to achieve AAAHC accreditation
- Assess the degree to which an organization is in compliance with the AAAHC Universal and relevant Selective Standards
- Analyze quality improvement projects for compliance with AAAHC Standards
Future Achieving Accreditation programs
- Virtual Sep 16 – 18
- Onsite Dec 12 – 13 (Las Vegas)
Earn CNE/CASC/CAIP hours with Achieving Accreditation
This activity will provide continuing education hours. AAAHC will provide instructions on how to claim your credits post conference.
American with Disabilities Act
If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act to attend this program, please contact us