Your Achieving Accreditation experience starts here
The Achieving Accreditation conference will be held Sep 13 – 15. The program will offer a blend of virtual engagements ranging from eLearning, to live panels, to peer-to-peer breakout sessions, to the standards-focused content you know and love – all with prime time access to our expert faculty and staff.
|Sep 13 – 15||Virtual Conference, $995|
|Dec 3 – 4||Las Vegas, NV|
September program registration fee includes:
- Attendance at general and elective sessions
- Accreditation Handbook for Ambulatory Health Care (pdf)
- Access to recorded sessions through October 15, 2021
Please check back for more registration information regarding Dec Achieving Accreditation.
American with Disabilities Act
If you need any of the auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act to attend this program, please contact us
Achieving Accreditation purpose and objectives
The purpose of this program is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for an AAAHC accreditation survey, i.e., to ensure understanding of AAAHC Accreditation Standards, and knowledge of how to apply the core and relevant adjunct standards in the specific ambulatory settings in which they work.
As a result of this program, a learner should be able to
- Describe the core and adjunct Standards that an ambulatory health care organization must meet to achieve AAAHC accreditation
- Assess the degree to which an organization is in compliance with the core and relevant adjunct Standards
- Analyze quality improvement projects for compliance with AAAHC Standards
Earn CNE/CASC hours with Achieving Accreditation
This activity will provide 9-11 AEUs and up to 19 CEUs. This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
AAAHC will provide instructions on how to claim your credits post conference.